|Today I want to announce new wikistats reports. While browsing for a suitable illustration
on Flickr, I came across this picture by Alexander Duret-Lutz. A bookshelf
with neatly organized shelves often serves as a metaphore for Wikipedia.
This picture brings fond memories of our more disorganized past.
I think this image deserves better than a mere supportive role.
So follow this link to my next blog post for the announcement.
| La caverne aux livres is a secondhand bookshop in Auvers-sur-Oise (Mercator projection).
Alexander Duret-Lutz from Flickr, licensed CC-BY-SA.
- Wiki Loves Monuments 2017 Tuesday December 5, 2017
- Browse winning Wiki Loves Monuments images offline Tuesday January 17, 2017
- Wiki Loves Monuments 2016 Friday January 6, 2017
- Wikistats’ days will be over soon. Long live Wikistats 2.0! Tuesday May 3, 2016
- Wikistats upgraded to new page view definition Thursday December 3, 2015
- Active editor trends as year-over-year changes Friday May 15, 2015
- New Wikistats report, for once about Wikistats itself Tuesday May 5, 2015
- Wiki Loves Africa 2014 – Celebrating African Cuisine Wednesday February 4, 2015
- Wiki Loves Monuments 2014 Monday December 1, 2014
- WikiProject Medicine Translation Task Force Wednesday September 24, 2014
All charts and texts on this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.